maandag 12 juli 2010

Ramble On, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song.

Yes, that's a led zep reference, and yes, so is the blog title. So what did me decide to start blogging (again)? A few reasons really. For starters I liked reading tecrin's blog. Also I needed a place to vent and procrastinate. I won't introduce myself here, cause most people reading this will know me anyway, and any strangers getting lost and ending up here will probably get an idea who I am by reading my posts.

So, now the mandatory first post bit is out of the way, what's been up in my life? Well, somehow I tricked myself into redoing my bathroom and toilet because they were still the original ones from wehn the place was built in 1960. That resulted in a week that practically killed my body (lack of sleep from the heat didn't help either) and had very little wow-time for me. The house is a mess atm, but the bathroom is more or less done (still need to buy new taps) and I'm about halfway done with the toilet. Only about 2 days work left I recon. My timing could have been better though. It was so hot the paint had a tendency to dried while still on the brush. Anyway, here are some pictures of my (and tecrins) "handywork".
>>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten